Make amazing photos, from anywhere.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for mobile is a free app that givesyou a powerful, yet simple solution for capturing, editing andsharing your photos. And you can upgrade for premium features thatgive you precise control with seamless access across all yourdevices – mobile, desktop and web.
• With the Lightroom CC professional capture mode, you will nevermiss a shot, and get the most out of your phone’s camera.
• Capture with the DNG raw format for more creative control.
• Use the High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode toautomatically expand the range of exposure, letting youcapture the brightest to the darkesttones, and recreate the scene exactly as you sawit.
• Apply Photoshop magic with five specially formulated presets,that allow you to see the effect while you’re taking the shot, andfine tune the effect later. Non-destructive editing lets you alwaysrevert to your original.*
• Edit photos in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tappresets to powerful advanced adjustments andcorrections.
• Make advanced edits with the tone curve to change color,exposure, tone, and contrast.
• Easily edit large albums and get consistent looks by copying yourfavorite edits across photos.
• Selectively adjust any part of a photo with your finger orstylus to apply enhancements with precision.(premium feature)
• Organize and manage your photos with tools like star ratings andflags.
• Search with ease. Adobe Sensei uses the power of artificialintelligence to auto-tag your photos based on what’s in them andwhere they were taken. (premium feature)
• Use the Adobe Creative Cloud to back up your original photosand access them on other devices, as well as through Lightroom CCon the web (premium feature)
• Turn on Auto Add to automatically import your photos andsynchronize them with Adobe Creative Cloud (premium feature)
• Share photos to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and morewith the hashtag #lightroom.
• Lightroom CC web galleries enable you to easily showcase yourphotos online. Edits sync seamlessly, so any changes you make arealways up-to-date. (premium feature)
*Shoot-through presets require OpenGL ES 3.0 and later support. Thein-app camera is supported on Android smartphones.
**In keeping with stringent Adobe requirements around productquality and stability, full raw HDR capture mode is currentlysupported on devices that contain advanced processing and memoryincluding Samsung S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8+, Note 8, Google Pixel, PixelXL and OnePlus 5.