The critically acclaimed Archos Video Playerapp offers an uncompromised video experience on tablets, phones andAndroidTV devices.
*** Play everything ***
– Play videos from your computer / server / NAS (SMB, UPnP)
– Play videos from external USB storage
– Videos from all sources seamlessly integrated in a unifiedcollection
– Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show descriptions withposter and backdrop
– Integrated subtitle download
*** Best Player ***
– Hardware accelerated video decoding for most devices and videoformats
– Multi-audio track and mutli-subtitles support
– Supported file formats: MKV, MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, etc.
– Supported subtitle file types: SRT, SUB, ASS, SMI, etc.
*** TV friendly ***
– Dedicated “leanback” user interface for Android TV
– AC3/DTS passthrough (HDMI or S/PDIF) on supported hardware: NexusPlayer, NVidia SHIELD TV, Rockchip and AmLogic based tv-boxes
– 3D support with side-by-side and top-bottom playback modes for 3DTVs
– Audio Boost to increase the audio level of poorly encodedfiles
– Night Mode to dynamically adjust the audio level
*** Browse the way you like ***
– Instant access to recently added and recently played videos
– Browse movies by name, genre, year, duration, rating
– Browse TV shows by seasons
– Folder browsing supported, if you prefer it old-school style;-)
*** And even more! ***
– Multi-device network video resume;
– Use descriptions and posters from NFO files when available
– Scheduled rescan of your network content (Leanback UI only)
– Private mode: temporarily disable playback historyrecording
– Manually adjust subtitles synchronization
– Manually adjust audio/video synchronization
To get the full version of the application (all features, no ads)you can either buy the Paid app or use the inApp purchase option inthe free version (and continue to use the free version).
In case you have an issue or a request about this app, please checkour Google+ support group at this address:https://goo.gl/PXyUfM
If you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you canforce software decoding in the application preferences.
Archos Video Player is compatible with Android 4.0 and above