Control Center IOS 11 gives you instant accessto the Camera, Clock and more settings
To Open Control Center
– Swipe up, swipe right or swipe left from the edge ofscreen.
To Close Control Center
– Swipe down, tap the top of the screen, or press the Back, Home,Recent button.
If you want to change how you access Control Center on your device,open Control Center application.
Quickly change settings and open apps:
With Control Center, you can quickly access multiple settings andapps.
– Airplane Mode: Use Airplane Mode to instantly turn off Bluetooth,Wi-Fi, and cellular connections on your android device.
– Wi-Fi: Turn on Wi-Fi to browse the web, stream music, downloadmovies, and more.
– Bluetooth: Connect to headphones, car kits, wireless keyboards,and other Bluetooth-enabled devices.
– Do Not Disturb: Silence calls, alerts, and notifications that youreceive while your device is locked.
– Portrait Orientation Lock: Keep your screen from rotating whenyou move your device.
– Adjust brightness: Adjust the brightness of your display from anyscreen.
– Flashlight: The LED flash on your camera doubles as a flashlight,so you can get extra light when you need it.
– Alarms and Timer: Set an alarm, timer, or stopwatch, or check thetime in another country or region.
– Calculator: Tap numbers and functions in Calculator, just like astandard calculator.
– Camera: Never miss a moment to take a picture with quick accessto your camera.
– Control audio: From here, you can quickly play, pause, andcontrol volume of your favorite song, podcast, and more.
With Control Center app, you can customize more style, such assize, color, position, vibration.
And if you have any problems with Control Center application,please contact to me with email: [email protected]
Thank you so much for using my app.
Tags: #Control Center IOS 11