Poweramp is a powerful music player forAndroid.
Follow us on twitter @PowerampAPP to get instant updates on appdevelopment progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take partin giveaways and even chances for free copies of Poweramp.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in thedescription.
– plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv,tta, mpc, aiff
– 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats,presets, custom presets
– separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
– stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
– replay gain
– plays songs from folders and from own library
– dynamic queue
– lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatchplugin
– embed and standalone .cue files support
– support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
– OpenGL based cover art animation
– downloads missing album art
– custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
– 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advancedcustomization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
– configurable lock screen
– headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection(can be disabled in settings)
– tag editor
– fast library scan
– high level of customization via settings
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps forPoweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Powerampsettings to buy Full Version.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. Does my Poweramp v2 purchase include the next Poweramp v3?
A. Yes, it does.
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actuallychecked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => MusicFolders.
Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any filesdeleted.
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library.When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the filesscanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in MusicFolders.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volumeissues.
A. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings =>Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much betteraudio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, canfail with it.